Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am 24 and I still do not know what I am passably good at.

I do not know what career path I will choose when everyone else around me updates their LinkedIn profile.

Sometimes I impress myself with my brilliance and sometimes I feel like an ordinary person with extraordinary ambitions.

I have no achievements/accomplishments/nothing.

I'm pretty sure noone will ever be with me anytime.

I will probably kill myself within a year all alone in a room and noone will notice till there is a terrible smell eminating from it a week after and then they will see the mess and say "Who is going to clean THIS up now?"

I can't stand people but I can't stand being alone.

I think now is a good time for prayer.

Happy New Year, world. Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment